What can Smooth Transitions do for you?
We can manage your move in a professional, efficient and cost effective manner by:
- Create a customized floor plan of your new home
- Sort through your belongings with you, helping you make decisions about what to keep and how to streamline
- Arrange for thoughtful and/or profitable disposal unwanted items.
- Identify opportunities to realize tax savings when donating some possessions
- Interview, schedule, and manage movers
- Modify a new or current home to make it safe and comfortable
- Arrange for shipments and storage
- Pack up all belongings to be moved
- Unpack and set up new home
- Shop for food or items for new home
- Arrange for mail forwarding and change of address
- Estate dispersals after the death of a loved one
- Estate inventories
- If you don’t see it on the list just ask!
Other services include: cleaning, preparing a home to be sold, and helping seniors organize their mementos into scrapbooks or albums. We’re flexible. If there’s something else you need, don’t hesitate to ask.
We are located in Springfield but also serve Greene, Christian, Taney, Stone, Webster, Jasper, LaClede and Lawrence counties.
Smooth Transitions has the credibility, references, and experience to secure your and your family’s peace of mind, as we help you with your downsize or move. We treat each client with respect and have the utmost consideration for your privacy.
We encourage our customers not to take our word for granted. A list of references from satisfied clients, retirement communities, and other business professionals is available upon request.
Smooth Transitions is Insured and Bonded. We are in good standing with the National Association of Senior Move Managers. Mary Jane attends the annual NASMM conferences to stay up to date on senior issues, senior moving issues and new organizational ideas.