What can Smooth Transitions do for you?
We can manage your move in a professional, efficient and cost effective manner by:
- Design a customized floor plan of your new home
- Create a personalized move plan for your specific needs
- Sort through your belongings with you, helping you make decisions about what to keep and how to streamline
- Pack up all belongings to be moved
- Interview, schedule, and manage movers
- Oversee move day
- Unpack and set up new home in an efficient and timely manner
- Assistance with setting up change of address, cancelling utilities and other services
- Arrange for thoughtful and/or profitable disposal unwanted items.
- Purchase items for new home
- Identify opportunities to realize tax savings when donating some possession
- Arrange for shipments and storage
- Estate sales or liquidations
- Estate inventories
Other services include: cleaning, preparing a home to be sold, and helping seniors organize their mementos into scrapbooks or albums. We’re flexible. If there’s something else you need, don’t hesitate to ask.
We are located in Springfield but also serve Greene, Christian, Taney, Stone, Webster, Jasper, LaClede and Lawrence counties.
Smooth Transitions has the credibility, references, and experience to secure your and your family’s peace of mind, as we help you with your downsize or move. We treat each client with respect and have the utmost consideration for your privacy.
We encourage our customers not to take our word for granted. A list of references from satisfied clients, retirement communities, and other business professionals is available upon request.
Smooth Transitions is Insured and Bonded.